Things I Would Like to Share With You…

I love all kinds of crafts, art, and photography. I will be sharing with you what I create.  I am a trained fine art photographer. You should know that I have a learning disability.  I want to update this blog frequently for you.  It would be hard to find someone to spell check it all the time.  So, you may see a few spelling mistakes.  I hope you find this blog interesting and fun.

Visit My Website At

Monday, December 28, 2009

Butterfly Collage "Faith in the unseen"

Well need to show what I am up to. Just finished this collage the other day, been so bissy with work and x-mass (getting to see the family, loved that). I would come home and be so tired. No energy to do anything.

I am very pleased with this collage, hope the photos do it justest. I need to come up with a cool set up/ back drop for my collages, for when I'm taking the photos.

can you see the shimmer?










No comments:

Post a Comment