Things I Would Like to Share With You…

I love all kinds of crafts, art, and photography. I will be sharing with you what I create.  I am a trained fine art photographer. You should know that I have a learning disability.  I want to update this blog frequently for you.  It would be hard to find someone to spell check it all the time.  So, you may see a few spelling mistakes.  I hope you find this blog interesting and fun.

Visit My Website At

Friday, March 19, 2010

Crazy week

A lot has been going on this week well achuley this past two weeks. My husbend and I have stared the proses of billeding a new home. That in its self is anuff to drive some one crazy. Then I add into the mixes a photo shout last Sunday. On top of that I am photographing an event at the end of the mouth. Can I pleas just screame!!!! Yesterday I had the day off from CVS so I thout I would edit some photos from the photo shout and get ready for the event. I was non stop all day 11pm come too fast. Then the next thing I knew it was 1am. I do love being bissing but this is just plane crazy. I just remembered I have a B-day gift I need to finish..... Well anofe of that here are some photos of Josh and Ivan ( the photo shot form Sunday)





No comments:

Post a Comment