Things I Would Like to Share With You…

I love all kinds of crafts, art, and photography. I will be sharing with you what I create.  I am a trained fine art photographer. You should know that I have a learning disability.  I want to update this blog frequently for you.  It would be hard to find someone to spell check it all the time.  So, you may see a few spelling mistakes.  I hope you find this blog interesting and fun.

Visit My Website At

Sunday, July 18, 2010

It is the end of the weekend.... my fist full weekend off in the new house. Turned out great, got a lot of stuff hung, the house is clean, and a full fridge & pantry. I love how the bedroom and the greenroom (I think that is what it is called... family room open to the kitchen and morning-room are dining area) are turning out. Still not done but I think that will be a never ending thing... making this home ours :)

The other night I worked on un packing my craft/art room. I got it all most all done. Now what will be my fist project :) Need to make Daniel a b-day card his B-day party is at the end of the mouth :) . I also what to do the ATC card for next mouth for Papertrix “August theme: Sew What?”

Here are some some photos of my craft/art room right now, would still like to get some more shelves I think I might get the ones from target that you can billed what what you want called "itso" organization system. O and I need to hang some stuff on the walls lol can’t forget about that.


This is what you see when standing in the door way.


This view shows my easel that my parents got for my when I was a seiner in high school. I love it so much it is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment