Things I Would Like to Share With You…

I love all kinds of crafts, art, and photography. I will be sharing with you what I create.  I am a trained fine art photographer. You should know that I have a learning disability.  I want to update this blog frequently for you.  It would be hard to find someone to spell check it all the time.  So, you may see a few spelling mistakes.  I hope you find this blog interesting and fun.

Visit My Website At

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tyler, Leah & Cooper

Here is a peak of an engagement session I did down on the farm. It was wet, but the grass was and the green trees were starting to have leaves on them. I love that new green color on the trees. I am also absolutely in love with these photos. Hope Tyler and Leah love them too.







No comments:

Post a Comment