Topics on my blog will state to change.... well adding a topic. I PREGNANT!!!!!! Been wanting to put something up. Think this will be a good place for me to document some of the things I’m going through with the pregnancy. Instead of just writhing it in my journal. I’ll put it out for anyone to read.
If I can get through this I think any one can.
My husband and I were not planing on having children but I guess the good Lord thought other wise. The hole proses scares me being pregnant, child birth and motherhood. I know I’m not the first person to go through this but, I haven’t, and all those thousands and billions of women that have done this, are not me.
The beginning of a new life in more then one way.... Took a pregnancy test at the end off September came back neg. Then a week later took another test still neg. Then on October 10, 2011 took another pregnancy test this one had a pulse sine. Had to go to the store for another box of tests to make sure. Positive. Now one of the hardiest things I’ve done so far, not calling my husband and telling him. Had to wait till midnight when he got home from work to tell him. Shawn did not believe them said they lie! Shawn wanted me to go to the doctor, I said they will do the same test I’m doing. And the test were not lying.
Thousands of questions and concerns were running threw my head for the next few days. I was starting to stress my self out. I decided I have to give every concern to God every single last one and he would take care of them and me. Sense I have given it to God I have not been stressing my self out. I would be lying if I didn’t say yes I have a few moments were I do start stressing. But that is all it is only a few moments and then I relies ti will all work it self out. Maybe not the way I have planned but it will work out. I like to have things planed out it makes me not freak out so much. Things don't have to go according to plane (which they never do) but I like to have a plane. That is one thing my husband and I differ a little I think.
Well I think that is a good start for now...... OH almost forgot they say I’m 11 weeks. Well see if that changes when I go to the doctor on Thursday. Yes getting very existed get to have my 1st ultrasound. We get to see the baby! I will explain in next post why I’m having an ultrasound so early.
Love,
Lacey
Lacey, This is EXCITING news. I am so ecstatic for you and Sean. Can't wait to hear about it the next 9 months. <3
ReplyDelete