Things I Would Like to Share With You…

I love all kinds of crafts, art, and photography. I will be sharing with you what I create.  I am a trained fine art photographer. You should know that I have a learning disability.  I want to update this blog frequently for you.  It would be hard to find someone to spell check it all the time.  So, you may see a few spelling mistakes.  I hope you find this blog interesting and fun.

Visit My Website At

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The past few weeks and in need of a new goal

Can’t believe it has been two weeks since my last post. It has been hard at times but I am so thankful for my husband he has helped me get throw the tough moments. Crying so hard I can’t breath and having no idea why. Just getting so overwhelmed by everything wonder if I will see my baby in heaven. Didn’t know if it ever had a hart beat. Wonder what point does the fetus become a life. Shawn pointed out God said in Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” I have faith that one day I will see my child. I have also been getting overwhelmed by just every day things life. But it does past, when everything seems too over welling. I have to just take it one thing at a time. Start with the stuff that has to get done and the hole house doesn't have to get clean stat with one room.

Thinking I need to start going back to the gym. Think it might help but I just don't like go to the gym.... love the results but don’t like going. Feel so stupid trying to use some of the equipment. Might try some of the classes they offer. Don't know, lol, think I might feel even more stupid trying to keep up. I can only imagine. The girl who tripped over her own two feet in gym class. lol. Just been so busy this week with editing photos. On a different note I had set a goal for myself at lest a year ago. To have one photo session a month. Well I have met the goal and done more then one photo session for a while now. Think it is time for a new goal.

Think I will keep this one short.

Lacey




No comments:

Post a Comment