Things I Would Like to Share With You…

I love all kinds of crafts, art, and photography. I will be sharing with you what I create.  I am a trained fine art photographer. You should know that I have a learning disability.  I want to update this blog frequently for you.  It would be hard to find someone to spell check it all the time.  So, you may see a few spelling mistakes.  I hope you find this blog interesting and fun.

Visit My Website At

Friday, October 2, 2009

Collage 2


Well I’ve done my 2nd collage. Don’t know if I’m done with it going to show it to my sister see what she has to say. Her blog is http://cottagewall.blogspot.com. This collage means a little more to me, the photo I am using is of my grandparents on there wedding day. Need to try something different with the tissue paper that has been printed on. This time it smudged more then I would like.  I have been using matte gel medium think I am going to try mod podge don’t now if that would work… just had the idea of trying hair spray. Don’t know if it will work, I will let you know. Or I could one of my fixative finishing spray I still have from drawling class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment