I had the day off…. And I had the apartment all to my self. So I tried out picnik, my sister told me about picnik a few weeks ago and I order it. I tried it out just for a few min to see what it all about but really did do anything with it. But today I did some editing of my wedding photos and engagement photos. I had some fun… I am currently in the process of making some 12x12 digital pages of my wedding (just working on it here and there). I might be working on it a bit more now that I have My Digital Studio from Stamp in Up but that is another blog.
The engagement photos were done by my friend Emily and her website is http://www.emilyhoude.com/
Before
After: In this photo I only made slight changes; I used Vignette, Blemish Fix, Sunless Tan (on my arm), and Teeth Whiten
My wedding photos were done by Deckard photography and there website is http://www.deckardphotography.com/
Before
After: In this photo it is a little more noticeable that I made changes; I used 1960, Sepia, Orton-ish, Vignette, and Fancy Focus
No comments:
Post a Comment