Things I Would Like to Share With You…

I love all kinds of crafts, art, and photography. I will be sharing with you what I create.  I am a trained fine art photographer. You should know that I have a learning disability.  I want to update this blog frequently for you.  It would be hard to find someone to spell check it all the time.  So, you may see a few spelling mistakes.  I hope you find this blog interesting and fun.

Visit My Website At

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Heather & Keith Maternity photos

My most recent photo session was a maternity photo shoot:) hadn’t done one in 9 mouths so I was so excited to do another one. AND these soon to be cuties are my nieces... yes twin girls. I can’t wait till I get to see them, they are going to be too cute. I tell you now they are going to brake some harts... you will know what I’m talking about when you see their mom and dad.

1 comment: