Things I Would Like to Share With You…

I love all kinds of crafts, art, and photography. I will be sharing with you what I create.  I am a trained fine art photographer. You should know that I have a learning disability.  I want to update this blog frequently for you.  It would be hard to find someone to spell check it all the time.  So, you may see a few spelling mistakes.  I hope you find this blog interesting and fun.

Visit My Website At

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Baxter family maternity session

 The Baxter family


I love getting to photography this family, get to catch up with some friends. I worked with Nick years go, I remember him telling me about this girl he meet, Betsy and how cute she was. Then I got to photography their wedding, their first baby boy, and now their first baby girl. Here are some photos from their maternity session.





No comments:

Post a Comment